Monday, February 18, 2019

Coming Home

O! It is a revelation to realize with love-filled Joy that I am coming home. Every day I rest and read and sip warm tea and line my soft belly with oats and rice and things. In these moments I feel so very contented.
And then my diminishing furvour to absorb our gigantic new world reawakens and I decide to launch myself away away.  I have snapped myself back to the beautiful light of a Manitoba morning and feel that chest heaving, deep breathing, lush of a heart-filled glory for my little life and my little home.  What a gift to be coming home to this world.
It's nuts.
The yo yo.  The pendulum swings.  Mais j'ai raison. It is the rhythm of my life.
Aloft. Abroad. Afloat. But not adrift. I have a most comfortable destination and feel myself bursting and smiles swiping my cheeks.  My eyes lift and my grit fastens me into my britches as I prepare to step off my comfey threshold on my way back.
I am tickled.
~~n  post#2 day-9/75
p.s. I am writing to practice my posts with this OS and Wee set of Keys. Indulgent, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment