Sunday, February 17, 2019

Tech Prep

It is N minus 10 days and counting.  Preparation for an epic walk-about is all encompassing.  Today I am testing bluetooth technology.  My intentions do not always knit with my actions.  But whose does? Well, the perfect Yogi, maybe, but I remain a novice in that.  I imagine, and dream, and presuppose, and posture, often with great strength of effort and still will find myself diverted but, seldom disappointed.  Life is good no matter.
I intend to write.  To organize a project. But, 75 days is a long haul, and my laptop is dead weight in a carry-on, so I have powered up my tiny bluetooth keyboard and am typing two-handed into a 5 year old Samsung tablet with a pitiably early version of Android --- 4.4.1. meh. Kitkat?  I forget.
I am using Android-easy software because I have no ram nor umph for buxsome aps. These will travel well.  Battery duration will be, well, we'll see.
I think I will buy a sim card for my phone.  I do not intend to roam.
Photos have become so central to the story over the past decades, but I might disappoint.  Words paint a deeper image.  I am not shallow, unforgiveably not.
So, please follow my notes.
I like this little keyboard. Testing Testing.
~~n. post#1 day-10/75

3 comments: