Friday, March 8, 2019

Photo Friday


I have an actual camera with me. It is just a waterproof (read sand proof) Panasonic pocket cam that uses micro sd cards I swap back n forth to my android devices, which then allow posting.  I am not sure the photos are superior to the phone or tablet and the battery is also no hell. No SLR.  No lens cover.  Onscreen slidebar for zoom if I want even more inferior quality.  Snapshots.  You can probably click to see a bigger image.
~~n Post#15 Day10/75
Across the infrastructure

From my patio - sans noise

My Neighbour

Nanci-rama. Does Nanci=Frog?



Hot work. 

Market Stall Closed 4 Wknd



Yoga Spa - View in Triangle
Stairwell
Beautify and pray.

Next Door Neighbour - Bellringer

The Bahia de Banduras

Hot Work II.

Nature shapes are best.



2 comments: