Thursday, March 7, 2019

Whoa! Back up!

I think I was suffering from sunstroke when I posted this morning.  I have much more important news to share than my inner voice babbling morose trails to darkness.  It's Bras Bras Bras!!
I did mention that there are lots of little shops and folks working there, long hours. Now maybe I didn't mention that the women of Narayit are very beautiful, but just like in Manitoba, not all are size 2.  So what is with the bra shops everywhere with festive underwear in sizes zero through four.  Who is buying these?  Bathing suits would make more sense to me, but cutzie panties and every colour sexy bras that wouldn't fit an eleven year old stuffed with kleenex?
The displays are lovely though.
So, yes.  I am out and about and I met a guy!  Even without a fancy bra (me, not the guy).  We both like the same Palapa at sunset - the quiet one at the north end of the village. We both are staying in single rooms sans view and so are both village random walkers.  He is across the highway, and I am on the bay side. (Crossing the highway is a gulpy adventure - I always rabbit a local crosser.)  And... he doesn't speak Spanish either!  He is Phillipe from just west of Riviere du Loup and his sister set him up for a cheap vacation - almost as good a deal as mine! Might meet him tomorrow too.  Oh How Awkward! Kind of buffoony, just my type.
So yes, feeling back to normal. And no.  Not feeling romantic, but the sunsets are lovely. It was fun to talk about China and quads and eye surgery and crocodiles and snow back at home.
~~n Post#14 Day9/75

No comments:

Post a Comment