Sunday, March 10, 2019

Shirt Man

I confess. I have been frequenting YoYoMos in Bucerias to keep up with the Brier.  Yawn. They have dozens of tv screens with every sport you can imagine, even women's pro basketball - or was that just for IWD?
Just before the 4-ender, I turned my head and caught sight of MB colours, just in the corner of my eye, in a narrow gauntlet, above the bar.  ARNOTT. This is an old sport shirt and attests to the length of time Canadians have been wintering their sports mania in Bucerias.
What year were JJones CathyO JillyO and DawnASKIN coached by Janet Arnott? There are lots of sports shirts pinned on the walls, but I could not see another curling shirt. And am not sure there are any other women's teams represented here.
Soccer, car racing, baseball, fighting and hard working floor crew.  They have a wide open system of serving and delivering food and drinks while making the whole machine seem effortless.  It is loud.  The TVs are mute and there is nostalgic rock musack. Humans are just loud.

I have started plopping images on IG nelly.mills

Paring back in prep for LAX ICN.

I am going to try the street tacos today.

~~n Post#17 Day12/75

2 comments:

  1. Hey there OGM! I missed the street tacos afterall.. but the Seoul street (market) food has been splendid.. and cheap!

    ReplyDelete